Roasted Broccoli, Mushroom & Chickpea Veggie Burgers Recipe: The Best Vegetarian Burger Ever by Donna John
What's the star of any burger, vegetarian or not? The patty! This easy vegetable burger recipe is made with healthy broccoli, mushrooms and chickpeas, so it's healthy and tasty!
Roasting the vegetables gives these meatless burger patties a depth of flavor so rich you won't miss the meat. You need to try them tonight.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Servings: 2 to 3
- 1/2 cup chopped mushrooms
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- olive oil
- 1 can (15 ounces) chickpeas, rinsed and drained well
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup fresh breadcrumbs
Here’s how you make it:
- Put the broccoli florets and mushrooms on a baking sheet. Drizzle with a little oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Bake in a preheated 400-degree oven for about 15 to 20 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- In a blender or food processor, combine the roasted broccoli and mushrooms, chickpeas, Tabasco, Dijon and garlic. Pulse until combined.
- Pour mixture into a bowl and stir in the breadcrumbs. Season with more salt and pepper, if desired. Form into patties.
- Heat a little olive oil in a nonstick skillet and cook the patties until lightly browned on both sides.
- Serve as is or on a bun with desired toppings.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Vegan Worcestershire Sauce $8 & Up
Dijon Mustard $3 & Up
Tabasco Sauce $6 & Up
Chickpeas $1 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.