Fluffy Nut Milk Pancakes Recipe: This Cashew Milk Pancake Recipe Is Dairy-free & Low in Sugar by Chef Gigi
You’ll go nuts over this cashew milk pancake recipe. For cake-like pancakes, reduce the amount of cashew milk – for thinner pancakes add additional milk.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 2 cups whole wheat flour or all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon monk fruit sugar granules or organic cane sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1 heaping tablespoon baking powder
- 2 large eggs, beaten well
- 1/4 cup melted extra virgin coconut oil
- 2 cups nut milk, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon flavored essential oil or extract of your choice
Here’s how to make them:
- Sift together the flour, sugar, salt and baking powder
- Make a well in the center of the flour. Add the beaten eggs, cashew milk and melted butter. Whisk to combine until smooth and lump free.
- Heat an oiled pan over medium-low. Ladle 2-3 ounces of the batter in the pan. Cook about 2 minutes until bubbles form and the edges turn brown. Flip and continue to cook another 1-2 minutes or until golden.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.