Easy Mushroom & Peas Pasta Recipe: This Delicious Mushroom & Peas Fettuccine Alfredo Is Ready In 30 Minutes by Donna John
Add to collection
Need a delicious dinner on the table fast? This easy, peasy mushroom and peas pasta Alfredo recipe takes about 30 minutes. Want to make this amazing fettuccine recipe even easier? Use jarred Alfredo sauce. Either way, it's delicious quickly.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 16 ounces fresh fettuccine*
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 package (16 ounces) mushrooms
- fresh chopped basil
- 1 - 2 cups frozen peas
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 cups freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups heavy cream
Here's how to make it:
- For the Alfredo sauce, add the garlic, Parmesan and cream to a sauce pot. Cook over medium-low heat until it is creamy and thickened, about 5-8 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet. Add the mushrooms, season with salt and pepper and cook, stirring, until they soften and begin to brown. Stir in the basil, pasta, peas and chicken stock. Cook about 2-3 minutes, or until the chicken stock has absorbed.
- Gently fold in the Alfredo sauce. Garnish with additional chopped basil and grated Parmesan.
*If you use dried fettuccine, partially cook it in boiling water until it is just slightly tender, then finish it off in the chicken stock in step 2.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.