Soy Maca Cacao Chai Recipe: A Creamy, Healthy Alternative to Sweet Chai Tea by Nicole DeAvilla
This soy chai tea recipe has evolved over time as have my tastes and needs. I think you will love this healthy alternative to the popular sweet chai teas commonly available. In this recipe, you can either use the dry spices or essential oils (1 to 2 drops). If you do use essential oils make sure you use a trusted brand safe for consumption.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 4 minutes to steep
Total Time: 9 minutes
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 - 2 tea bags
- 1 cup non-GMO organic soy milk
- 1 - 2 teaspoons maca powder
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- cinnamon, cardamom, cloves, black pepper, nutmeg (all to taste)
Here’s how you make it:
- Pour the boiling water over the tea bags. Steep for 4 minutes. Remove tea bags.
- Add the soy milk. Heat in a saucepan or in the microwave to desired temperature.
- Stir in the maca powder, cacao, vanilla and spices, to taste. Stir well.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Maca Powder $6 & Up
Cacao Powder $5 & Up
Tea Bags $3 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
Ground Cinnamon $3 & Up
Cardamom $5 & Up
Black Pepper $2 & Up
Ground Cloves $4 & Up
Nutmeg $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
When you purchase oils through me, you also get me and my team to answer your questions and help you find more great recipes. We are all about education and support!
Here is the link: www.mydoterra.com/believebig/#...
Let me know if you have any questions.