Easy Lobster Rolls Recipe: Make Luxurious Lobster Rolls for a Red Carpet (But Easy!) Sandwich Night by Donna John
Who says you have to put a plain ol’ wiener in a hot dog bun? Your buns will feel like they’re on the red carpet when you stuff them with lobster. This lobster rolls recipe is so easy to make.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 4 cups cooked lobster meat, cut into chunks (most grocery stores will steam the lobster or lobster tails for you or buy frozen lobster meat)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- dash Tabasco sauce (optional)
- hot dog buns or sandwich rolls
Here’s how you make it:
- Combine all the ingredients except hot dog buns. Toss gently to combine.
- For bigger sandwiches, leave the hot dog buns whole or cut each bun in half down the middle to create two small buns. (You can toast the buns, if desired.)
- Fill the buns with the lobster salad. Serve with Tabasco sauce and lemon wedges.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Tabasco Sauce $2 & Up
Mayonnaise $3 & Up
Hot Dog Buns $2 & Up
Sandwich Buns $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.