Atlanta Falcons Fan? How to Make a Fruity Falcon Vodka Lemonade Cocktail! by Donna John
All Super Bowl® fans can enjoy super sips courtesy of Sparkling Ice! For Falcons fans, try this Fruity Falcon Vodka Lemonade cocktail recipe!
- 3 cups seedless watermelon pieces
- 3 lemons, juiced
- 1/2 cup vodka
- 1/4 cup fresh mint
- 2 cups Sparkling Ice Lemon Lime
Here’s how you make it:
- In a blender, puree the watermelon and lemon juice and strain through a sieve into a drink pitcher.
- Add mint, vodka and Sparkling Ice Lemon Lime. Stir.
- Serve over ice and garnish with fresh mint.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.