New England Lobster Roll Recipe: A Chef's Secret Lobster Roll Sandwich Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Sandwiches are always an easy option for weeknight dinners or weekend get-togethers. Gustavo Calderon, executive chef at 3800 Ocean at Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort & Spa in Riviera Beach, Fla., shares his easy lobster roll sandwich recipe.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 1/2 pounds lobster meat
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 inner stalks celery and leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon tarragon, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon capers, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 4 rolls split, brushed with butter and lightly toasted
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay, for garnish
Here’s how you make it:
- Chop lobster meat into bite-size pieces and add to a bowl.
- Mix mayo, lemon juice, celery, herbs, capers and seasonings. Add to lobster and mix well. Chill the lobster salad in the refrigerator for at least 15 minutes to marinate.
- While lobster salad is resting, brush the four rolls with butter and toast slit side down in a pan until light golden brown.
- Fill toasted rolls with roughly 1 cup of the salad mixture and garnish with a light sprinkle of Old Bay. Served best with some fresh kettle chips.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Old Bay Seasoning $3 & Up
Mayonnaise $3 & Up
Capers $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.