Easiest Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies Recipe: Santa Needs These Delicious Peanut Butter Chocolate Kiss Cookies by Donna John
What happens when peanut butter meets chocolate? Magic! And we think this delicious peanut butter blossom cookie recipe is the easiest one out there. With just six ingredients, this is one Christmas cookie recipe that's sure to be a family favorite for holiday dessert.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 10 to 12 minutes
Total Time: 40 to 42 minutes
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- Hershey's Kisses
Here's how to make them:
- Combine all the ingredients except the Hershey's Kisses in a bowl. Use an electric mixer and mix well.
- Roll the dough into about 24 1-inch balls and place them on a baking sheet. Pop them into the fridge for about 20 minutes.
- Bake cookies in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 10-12 minutes.
- Remove cookies from oven and immediately press a Hershey's Kiss into the center of each. Sprinkle with a little additional sugar, if desired. Allow to cool completely.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Flour $3 - $40
Sugar $3 - $36
Brown Sugar $5 - $29
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.