Friday the 13th & a Full Moon? Time for a "The Devil Don't Stay" Cocktail! by Donna John
This Friday the 13th, avoid the mayhem and celebrate this superstitious holiday safely at home with this spooky sip from Sparkling Ice.
- 2 parts dark rum
- 1 part pumpkin puree
- 1 part Intense Ginger Liqueur
- 1 part Sparkling Ice Black Cherry
- grated ginger
Here’s how you make it:
- Shake puree, rum, ginger liquor and grated ginger over ice. Pour into a goblet.
- Add Sparkling Ice Black Cherry.
- Garnish with ginger root "tombstone."
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.