National Chai Day: How to Make Your Own Homemade DIY Chai Tea Spice Mix by Chef Gigi
If chai tea is your thing, try making your own homemade chai spice mix. It’s really easy and economical (and delicious)!
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
Here's how to make it:
- Combine spices together.
- Mix well to combine.
- Store in an airtight spice container.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.