Scare Me S'more! How to Make Ghost S'more Pops for Halloween! by Christine Jones
One of my favorite things are s'mores, which shouldn't come as a surprise since I previously wrote about a s'mores bar! But if you think s'mores are only for summertime, think again! Your kids will go crazy for these ghoulish ghost s'more pops! No open flame required!
- graham crackers
- chocolate melting wafers or chocolate chips (I used Ghiradelli Dark Chocolate Melting Wafers)
- Peeps ghosts
- lollipop sticks (available at a craft store or Target)
Here’s how to make them:
- In a microwave-safe dish, melt the chocolate wafers or chips in 30-second increments. Stir after each increment because the chocolate can burn.
- Lay out your graham cracker squares on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Insert a lollipop stick into each ghost Peep.
- Dip the ghosts into the melted chocolate (alternatively use a small spoon to generously cover the back of each ghost with the chocolate).
- Press the ghost onto the graham cracker.
- Let them harden 1-2 hours. (You can put them in the refrigerator if you're short on time.)