Easy Mummy Milano Cookies: A Quick & Fun No-Bake Halloween Cookie Recipe by Christine Jones
Turn everybody's favorite store-bought cookies, Pepperidge Farm Milanos, into spooky mummies for Halloween in no time. My kids went crazy for these. You can even let them help with the prep – that's how easy they are!
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 bag of your favorite Pepperidge Farm Milano cookies (we used both the dark chocolate and the mint ones)
- 1 bag white chocolate chips
- edible eyes
- plastic zipper bag
Here’s how to make it:
- In a microwave-safe dish, melt the white chocolate wafers. I like to do it in 30-second increments and stir in between as they can burn.
- Once the white chocolate is melted, begin to dip each Milano cookie into the chocolate and coat well. (I always think more is better).
- Place the cookies on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper to start to harden.
- Pour the remaining white chocolate into a plastic zipper bag and cut off one corner of the bag (keep the hole small). Now you have a mini pastry bag.
- Gently squeeze the bag to pipe the frosting across the cookies to create the "mummy" effect.
- Add on two candy eyes
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Pepperidge Farm Milano Cookies $4 & Up
White Chocolate Chips $3 & Up
Edible Eyes $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.