Kids Crazy for Pudding? How to Make No-Bake Halloween Pudding Cups! by Christine Jones
Store-bought pudding cups make these treats as easy as 1-2-3! I made these for a playdate recently and they were a huge hit! They're perfect for a school or team Halloween party.
- JELL-O or Snack Pack chocolate pudding cups
- plastic cups
- Nabisco Famous Chocolate Wafers (or other chocolate cookies)
- Peeps (here we used tombstones and ghosts)
- candy pumpkins
Here’s how to make them:
- Place the desired amount of chocolate wafers into a large plastic storage bag and crumble the cookies with your hands or a rolling pin.
- Spoon the chocolate pudding from two pudding cups into a plastic cup.
- Generously cover the top of each pudding cup with the chocolate cookie crumbles.
- Insert Peeps tombstones, ghosts and candy pumpkins, as desired.
My kids are crazy for chocolate pudding, which is why I used two pudding cups per dessert. An even easier process would be to leave the pudding in its original cup, peel off the foil wrapper and just cover the top with the cookies crumbs and desired candy.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.