Kids Crazy for Pudding? How to Make No-Bake Halloween Pudding Cups! by Christine Jones
Add to collection
Store-bought pudding cups make these treats as easy as 1-2-3! I made these for a playdate recently and they were a huge hit! They're perfect for a school or team Halloween party.
- JELL-O or Snack Pack chocolate pudding cups
- plastic cups
- Nabisco Famous Chocolate Wafers (or other chocolate cookies)
- Peeps (here we used tombstones and ghosts)
- candy pumpkins
Here’s how to make them:
- Place the desired amount of chocolate wafers into a large plastic storage bag and crumble the cookies with your hands or a rolling pin.
- Spoon the chocolate pudding from two pudding cups into a plastic cup.
- Generously cover the top of each pudding cup with the chocolate cookie crumbles.
- Insert Peeps tombstones, ghosts and candy pumpkins, as desired.
My kids are crazy for chocolate pudding, which is why I used two pudding cups per dessert. An even easier process would be to leave the pudding in its original cup, peel off the foil wrapper and just cover the top with the cookies crumbs and desired candy.
Snack Pack Pudding Cups $12
Made with real milk and only 110 calories per serving!
JELL-O Sugar-Free Dark Chocolate Pudding Cups $21
Great for today's busy lifestyles. Perfect as a snack or dessert throughout the day. Six per case.
Plastic Dessert Cups, 100 Cups $14
Made from premium quality extra-heavy duty reusable plastic.
Nabisco Famous Chocolate Wafers $17
Case of 2 9-ounce boxes of chocolate wafers (18 total ounces).
Halloween Peeps Assortment Pumpkins, Tombstones & Ghosts $10
An assortment of spooky Halloween Peeps!
Brach's Pumpkin Mellowcremes Fall Candy $17
Made with real honey! 4.5-pound bag
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.