Easy Mummy Cupcakes Recipe: Mum's the Word on How Easy This Halloween Cupcake Is to Make by Donna John
If you can pipe a straight line, you can make these sweet mummy cupcakes. They’ll become a Halloween tradition!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Servings: Makes about 2 dozen
- 1 chocolate cake mix (plus ingredients to make it)
- black baking liners
- vanilla icing
- cake decorating bag
- wide cake decorating tip
- edible eyes
Here’s how you make it:
- Bake cake mix according to package directions for cupcakes using baking liners. Cool.
- Fill a decorating bag fitted with a wide tip with the vanilla icing.
- Attach the edible eyes using a dab of the icing.
- Pipe random lines (avoiding the eyes) to form the mummy.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Candy Eyeballs $5 & Up
Foil Bake Cups, Black $3 & Up
Cake Piping Kits $8 & Up
Cake Decorating Tips $6 & Up
Cake Decorating Bags $5 & Up
Vanilla Icing $3 & Up
Chocolate Cake Mixes $1 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.