This Easy Pistachio-Crusted Salmon Recipe Is Ready in Less Than 30 Minutes (Seriously) by Erica Kane
Salmon lover? Me, too! This pistachio-crusted salmon recipe is the perfect weeknight meal. And it's ready in less than 30 minutes. Seriously. Bonus: it's healthy and delicious!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 4 to 5
- 2 - 3 pounds salmon
- 4 tablespoons stone-ground mustard
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1 cup pistachios (shelled)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
Here's how you make it:
- Mix together the lemon juice and mustard.
- Place salmon skin-side down on a large baking sheet. Spread mustard mixture on top of salmon and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a food processor, blend the pistachios and breadcrumbs. Slowly add in the oil. Blend until the entire mixture is wet.
- Cover the salmon with an even layer of the pistachio spread.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes in a preheated 375-degree F oven. Cooking time will depend on how you like your salmon cooked (I like mine medium rare). Keep in mind that once you take the fish out it continues to cook, so let it rest for a few minutes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.