How to Make an Arnold Palmer Drink (and Toast a Golf Legend) by Donna John
Toast the late legendary golfer, Arnold Palmer, with the drink that bears his name. Because it's a mocktail, the kids can even join in!
- 3 ounces freshly brewed tea
- 1.5 ounces freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1.5 ounces simple syrup (here's how to make simple syrup)
Here’s how to make it:
- Put tea, lemon juice and simple syrup in a drink shaker.
- Pour into a glass filled with ice. Garnish with a lemon wedges.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.