This Watergate Salad Recipe Takes 5 Minutes to Make & Is Grandma Approved by Donna John
This creamy dessert takes me back to my childhood. My grandma always called it Watergate Salad, though it’s often referred to as pistachio fluff or just pistachio salad. I just call it perfection! And it takes less than five minutes to prepare.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
- 1 small box pistachio instant pudding mix
- 1 can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 tub (9 ounces) non-dairy whipped topping
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
Here’s how to make it:
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix well. Store in the fridge until ready to serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Pistachio Pudding Mixes $1 & Up
Chopped Pecans $4 & Up
Crushed Pineapple in Juice $2 & Up
Mini Marshmallows $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.