The Best Frozen Bananas Recipe: These Easy & Delicious Frozen Honey & Yogurt Bananas May Start a Family Feud by Chef Gigi
These frozen honey and yogurt bananas are so good, they just may start a family feud if you don't make enough of them to go around. I'm not kidding! This easy and delicious frozen bananas recipe is addictive, so make sure you make plenty to share with everyone (or stockpile them in the freezer)!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes plus freezing time
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- choice of toppings (chocolate chips, crumbled graham crackers, chopped nuts, flaked coconut, etc.)
Here's how to make them:
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper (one that can fit in your freezer – go make room now; you will thank me later).
- Mix the yogurt with the honey in a gallon food storage bag with the sides rolled back so you can get in and out of the bag (you know how I love no additional cleanup).
- Cut bananas in bite-sized chunks (or leave whole, your choice).
- With a fork or craft stick inside of each piece, gently dip banana chunks in the yogurt, completely coating.
- Add toppings over a paper plate for easy cleanup. Freeze at least 1 hour.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.