Chocolate Banana Fro-Yo: A Sweet Guilt-Free Recipe Kids Love! by Christine Jones
One of my favorite things to do is enjoy an ice cream treat with the kiddos. Unfortunately, the scale doesn't always agree. That's where this gem of a recipe comes in! This banana chocolate fro-yo treat is so delicious, but won't pack on the pounds. Even the kids will love it!
- 3 bananas, frozen and peeled
- almond milk
- unsweetened Dutch Cocao powder
- sprinkles or other toppings of your choice (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Put the frozen bananas in a blender.
- Add 1/4 to1/3 cup of almond milk and 1 to 2 tablespoons unsweetened Dutch Cocao powder. Blend well.
Add toppings of your choice (sprinkles are always a favorite). Enjoy (and don't tell the kids it's healthy)!