Curry in a Hurry - Tomorrow! How to Make Slowcooker Chicken Curry! by Mei Marcie
For working adults, the slowcooker is a great tool! Try this slowcooker chicken curry recipe!
- chicken breast or thighs
- fresh, frozen or canned vegetables
- curry powder
- coconut milk
- premade curry paste (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- The night before, wash and cut potatoes.
- In the morning before leaving for work, put in the potatoes and cut chicken breast or thighs into chunks.
- Add in frozen vegetables like beans, peas or use canned vegetables or fresh.
- Add in curry powder with coconut milk or ready-mix curry paste.
- Turn on low for 7 to 8 hours.
Serve with basmati rice.