Only Have One Oven? 6 Tips to Help When Cooking Thanksgiving Dinner by Eirene Heidelberger
Our home only has one oven, yet every year I make all of the holiday dinner fixings. Here’s how!
- Write down everything you’re making at what temperature and for how many minutes they need to bake.
- Write down goal times for when dinner is served.
- Create a spreadsheet with these parameters.
- When you need to bake at three different temps, average them and go for it, rotating on the oven racks and checking often.
- Think about using your microwave, toaster oven and the grill!
- Make friends with your neighbors and walk over a side dish they won't mind sharing oven space with!
But above all, enjoy the time with your family!