Happy Money Isn’t About Monetary Wealth, It’s a State of Mind: 5 Ways to Change Your Relationship With Money by Ken Honda
Happy money is money that makes you smile when you receive it; and when you spend it, it gives you joy. Most of us use the money coming into our lives while feeling frustrated, angry or resentful. Sometimes we’re even filled with despair when we spend it, because we don't want to let go of money. We tend to hold onto our money until we finally have to let go. So we have this very tight emotion around money, and it's not happy.
How can we can shift this?
- Happy people tend to receive money with appreciation. And when they let go, they do that with appreciation, too.
- It doesn't really matter if you're a wealthy person or not. What matters is your attitude toward money. Your appreciative attitude toward money is what counts in making money a happier element of your life.
- Appreciating even the little bit of money you have will help you feel more secure. Even if you have a million dollars, if you start worrying about your money you lose that sense of security.
- Surrounding yourself with people who love you is very important. Even if you lose everything, if you have people you can rely on, you can feel safe and stop worrying about money or your future.
- When things feel scary, it’s time to ask for help. We are so good at giving help, but we are so bad at receiving it! Unless you ask for help, no one will know you need it. This is a great opportunity to discover what you really have, and if you don't have enough, be courageous and ask for help.
The content on 30Seconds.com is for informational and entertainment purposes only, and should not be considered financial advice. The opinions or views expressed on 30Seconds.com do not necessarily represent those of 30Seconds or any of its employees, corporate partners or affiliates.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Budget Planners $6 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.