DIY Father's Day Cards for Kids: Give Dad a Car This Year With This Fun Craft by 30Seconds Mom
Dad want a car for Father's Day? No problem! Have your kids make this fun DIY card that won't require a loan.
- construction paper (grey, black, two shades of green and yellow, or colors of your choice)
- 1 sheet white paper
Here’s how to make it:
- Gather all your supplies.
- Draw a car shape onto the white paper. Include the details of the headlights, bumper, windshield and grill (as shown).
- Have your child trace around the shape on the green construction paper and cut it out. Cut out all the car’s details from the white construction paper to serve as templates.
- Cut the back windshield out using the template and attach with glue.
- Cut the bumper out using the template and attach with glue.
- Cut two black wheels out of the black construction paper and attach with glue.
- Cut the grill out using the different shade of green construction paper and attach with glue.
- Cut two circles out of the grey construction paper and two circles a little smaller out of the yellow paper. Attach as shown to make headlights.
- Add details with a marker and write “Best Dad,” or whatever you like, on the bumper.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.