How to Keep Curly Hair Soft, Bouncy & Frizz-Free (Love Those Curls)! by Shannon Guernsey Coulter
I’m often asked how I shape my curls and keep them frizz-free. It’s all about water, gel and hairspray!
- After showering, keep hair as wet as possible (a robe is great to have!).
- Use a thick-toothed comb (this will separate hair into chunks).
- Rub hair gel into your hands, flip your head over and scrunch the gel throughout your hair.
- Relax for a few while your hair soaks up the gel and moisture.
- Next, use a towel to scrunch up excess water and use a diffuser until your hair is almost dry.
- Go nuts with hairspray – spray it all over and scrunch.
Rushed for time? Add hairspray to wet hair.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire ... and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.