How to Keep Curly Hair Soft, Bouncy & Frizz-Free (Love Those Curls)! by Shannon Guernsey Coulter
8 months ago
I’m often asked how I shape my curls and keep them frizz-free. It’s all about water, gel and hairspray!
- After showering, keep hair as wet as possible (a robe is great to have!)
- Use a thick-toothed comb (this will separate hair into chunks)
- Rub gel into your hands, flip your head over and scrunch the gel throughout your hair
- Relax for a few while your hair soaks up the gel and moisture
- Next, use a towel to scrunch up excess water and use a diffuser until your hair is almost dry
- Go nuts with hairspray - spray it all over and scrunch
Rushed for time? Add hairspray to wet hair.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like: