Celebrity Beauty Secrets: 6 Celebrity Moms Share Their Favorite Products (You Won't Believe Jennifer Lopez's Favorite) by Belinda Lichty Clarke
What do celebrity moms use to look amazing? We've got the scoop!
1. Jennifer Lopez is 50, if you can believe it. In addition to getting a ton of exercise and taking very good care of herself, she's harnessing the power of cannabis sativa seed oil to combat the signs of aging around her eyes. According to her personal makeup artist, Scott Barnes, JLo uses EyeMATRIX by Biotulin to reduce dark circles and under-eye bags. EyeMATRIX contains cannabis sativa seed oil combined with the organic Botox complex Biotulin, and while it's a product of Germany, you can get it in the U.S. online.
2. Lisa Rinna uses Glyderm Lotion Lite to help keep her skin looking great. GlyDerm products are formulated with glycolic acid, a naturally occurring alpha hydroxy acid proven to rejuvenate aging and skin that's seen too much sun. The GlyDerm Face Lotion Lite Series is an ultralight oil-free formulation, offers two glycolic acid strengths, 5 percent and 10 percent for normal to oily skin.
3. Supermodel Miranda Kerr just became a third-time mom. In addition to keeping up with her growing family, she is also the founder of natural skin-care line Kora Organics. What distinguishes this skin-care line is the inclusion of noni extract, a skin-loving ingredient derived from the noni fruit and revered for its healing and rejuvenating properties. The powerful antioxidants qualities in the noni fruit combines more than 100 vitamins and minerals, including high amounts of vitamins A and C. Try Kerr's Noni Glow Face Oil, a rich, powerful, yet non-greasy oil for the face and neck.
Photo: Kora Organics
4. Michelle Pfeiffer, mom to Henry and Rose, has co-created a "healthy" fragrance collection, the first line of fine fragrances created with 100 percent ingredient transparency. Pfeiffer and her partners created a set of scents that is both Environmental Working Group (EWG) Verified™ and Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold. The name Henry Rose is kid-inspired (naturally!) and one of the deeper scents, which is a little smoky, is called Jake’s House, after Pfeiffer’s grandfather. Good luck picking a favorite. Get a discover set for $20 at HenryRose.com.
5. One of the world's most famous moms, Kate Middleton, is a fan of Trilogy’s Certified Organic Rosehip Oil. Just three drops of this organic emollient infuses your skin with essential fatty acids to improve skin hydration, elasticity and assists skin-cell renewal and repair.
6. Mother of three Katherine Heigl keeps her skin hydrated with the Citrus + Kale C&E Serum from Eminence Organics. This fast-absorbing serum harnesses non-irritating vitamin C stabilized by botanically-derived ferulic acid to deliver antioxidants and improve the appearance of skin.
Photo (main): Jennifer Lopez Facebook
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.