Natural Beauty Looks: Spring Forward With a Fresh Face By Creating This Easy Natural Beauty Look by Cassie All
Beauty is all about personal preference. You can use makeup to express how you’re feeling each day. Some days, you may want a dramatic, eye-catching look. Other days, you may want to appear as if you’re wearing no makeup at all. That’s how I was feeling when I created this natural beauty look. I wanted a fresh face to welcome spring.
I also wanted to put together a look using products that didn’t cost a fortune, and that wouldn’t take a lot of time, either. Clean, fluffy hair and fresh, luminous skin are the focus here. And to finish it off, I boosted my lashes and added subtle color to my cheeks and lips. (Of course, the hat adds the final spring touch!)
Here are products I used (available at drugstores, supermarkets and online):
- OGX Anti-breakage Keratin Shampoo and Conditioner
- Neutrogena Face Wash
- Cetaphil Facial Moisturizer (I also like Cetaphil Face Wash)
- Almay Clear Complexion Foundation
- Revlon Powder Blush (they also have great Photo Ready Blush and Insta Blush products)
- Maybelline Volum’ Express Colossal Mascara
- Burt’s Bees Lip Shimmer (I like the shades of Rhubarb and Raisin – they keep lips hydrated while adding just the right amount of color)
This look requires little effort yet provides a big boost to self-confidence!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Cetaphil Facial Moisturizer $12 & Up
Cetaphil Face Wash $10 & Up
Almay Clear Complexion Foundation $10 & Up
Revlon Powder Blush $6 & Up
Revlon Photo Ready Blush $7 & Up
Revlon Insta Blush $7 & Up
Burt’s Bees Lip Shimmer $3 & Up
Burt’s Bees Lip Shimmer Rhubarb $3 & Up
Burt’s Bees Lip Shimmer Raisin $8 & Up
Spring Hats $6 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.