DIY Bath Salts: Soothing Lavender Oatmeal Bath Salts Calm & Relax by Janice Cox
Bath salts are one of my favorite uses for Epsom salt. Lavender has a relaxing scent, and oatmeal calms the skin, even for people with sensitive and dry skin. Combined with Epsom salt, the bath is naturally refreshing, cleansing and soothing for both your body and mind. Here's an easy recipe for a lavender oatmeal bath:
- 1 cup Epsom salt
- 1/4 cup dried lavender flowers
- 1/2 cup oatmeal (whole oats)
Here's how to make it:
- Place the lavender and oatmeal in a food processor or blender and process on high until you have a fine mixture that resembles whole grain flour.
- In a bowl, stir the lavender-oatmeal mixture with Epsom salt, and pour into a clean, dry container.
Here's how to use it:
- Add half a cup to your bath as you fill the tub.
- Soak for 15 to 20 minutes.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get inspiration in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Epsom Salt $4 & Up
Dried Lavender Flowers $8 & Up
Oatmeal $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.