I Love L.A.: 6 Kid-friendly Places Around Los Angeles You've Gotta Visit! by Katie Lewis
Taking the family to Los Angeles, Calif.? Here are a few of my favorite kid-friendly spots around L.A.!
- Au Fudge – Brought to you by Jessica Biel, Au Fudge is LA’s first premium social club for families! Great food, lovely atmosphere, creative space. This place has it all!
- Lemon Tree Kids & Family Restaurant – This restaurant caters to adults and kids with delicious food and a 2,000-square-foot playground!
- Grand Park – "The Park for Everyone" really does have something for everyone, with a calendar full of exciting events and a splash pad!
- Zimmer Children’s Museum – Exhibits and programs for kids of all ages!
- Natural History Museum – Explore the Dinosaur Hall, the Butterfly Pavilion, the Nature Lab and much much more!
- Los Angeles County Museum of Art – Great to see, and offers free membership for kids younger than 18.
See more kid-friendly places in Los Angeles here!
Photo: Grand Park