Bonding & Breastfeeding: 5 Ways Dad Can Bond With Your Breastfed Baby! by Christy Garrett
Breastfeeding Dad-to-Be Newborns
6 years ago
Add to collection
Are you planning to breastfeed your baby, or are you already? You may think your baby's dad won't be able to bond with the baby if you breastfeed. However, Dad doesn't need to feel left out. There are other ways that fathers can bond with their newborn, and here are a few of them:
- Dad can create a bedtime routine for Baby, such as rocking, reading or singing.
- Dad can give Baby a bath.
- Dad can bring Baby to Mom for feedings.
- Dad can change Baby's diaper.
- Dad can play or spend time with Baby so Mom can nap, shower or have a few minutes to herself. Those moments are priceless!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Books About Breastfeeding $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.