Organize the Baby Nursery: 5 Tips to Help Mom-to-be Streamline & Reduce Stress! by Jamie Martin
Babies come with a lot of stuff! Streamline the nursery to reduce stress! Here's how:
- Minimize the baby equipment registry. Many babies won’t need some items, like swings or wipe warmers. Shop later for new necessities with gift cards.
- Sort clothes by size and store in labeled boxes in the baby’s closet so you have the next size ready when the time comes. Store outgrown clothes in same boxes so they’ll be ready for the next baby or donation.
- Exchange some gifted baby clothes for a larger size because babies grow so fast the first two years.
- Streamline laundry by keeping a bottle of stain remover in the baby’s room so you can pre-spot stains as they go into the laundry bag.
- Store dirty socks in lingerie bags and attach bag to hamper with a big clip. Wash the socks in the bag so they don’t get lost.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.