Jazz Up Your Easter Table With a Fuss-Free Centerpiece! Here's How! by April Bowers
Looking for a quick and easy way to make your table look more festive for Easter? Look no further than:
- a few of the family's decorated Easter eggs
- a nice plate, fun wooden box or basket
- a pot of wheat grass
- a pastel bow
Here’s how to make it:
- Simply nestle a couple of the decorated eggs in the wheat grass.
- Tie a pretty bow around the bottom of the pot.
- Place it on a nice plate or inside a box or basket.
The best thing about this centerpiece (besides the fact that it only takes 30seconds to assemble) is that you can use the wheat grass for healthy morning smoothies with some fruit and frozen berries after it served its purpose!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Wheat Grass Seed $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.