Easy Spring Crafts for Kids: Turn Craft Sticks Into Adorable Chicks for Easter by Donna John
Add to collection
Celebrate spring and Easter with your kids by making these cute-as-can-be chicks. Crafts sticks have never been so cute.
After your kids has completed their chicks, let them put on a puppet show. What a fun family activity and it will get their creativity flowing.
- craft sticks
- yellow and orange felt
- white construction paper
Here's how you make it:
- Lay out craft sticks side by side the size you want your chick.
- Cut a piece of the white construction paper just a little smaller than the chick will be (see image).
- Glue the craft sticks onto the paper.
- While the glue dries, cut wings, a beak (diamond shape folded in half) and top feathers out of the yellow felt. (You could also use construction paper for the chick's wings, beak, feathers and feet.)
- Cut the chick's feet out of the orange felt.
- Cut two small circles out of the white construction paper for the chick's eyes. Glue them on.
- Glue the wings, feathers and feet onto the back of the chick.
- Glue the beak under the eyes.
- Make a pupil inside the eyes with desired color marker.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get inspiration in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like
Craft Sticks $4 & Up
Felt $6 & Up
Construction Paper $3 & Up
Markers $4 & Up
Glue $2 & Up
Scissors $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.