5 Tips to Help Your Kindergartener Adjust to Big Kid School! by Mei Marcie
4 years ago
Making the transition from preschool to kindergarten is a big step for the child. There are more students in a class and learning is structured. Kids may get bullied or confused. Here are five tips for a smooth start!
- Participate in grade school's program for parents. It will help you understand school system.
- Network with other parents for candid sharing of information and looking out for each other's kids.
- Ask your child daily about school and spot problem areas (like bullying) early.
- If need be, talk to teacher (nicely!).
- Be helpful and positive to your child, school and other parents!
Here's to a great school year!