New Baby Survival Guide: 5 Must-Know Tips for New Moms! by Kelly Wonderlin
I'm a new mom – and the last four months have been both the BEST and HARDEST of my life. I either knew what I was doing or I was clueless. With every new baby it’s a learning process. Your baby will never be exactly like your other kids or like your friend's. Here are five things I learned very fast!
- Baby clothes come and go - don't buy expensive clothes.
- Zippy onesies at night - a lifesaver.
- Keep diapers nearby - accidents happen.
- White noise - pure bliss for a sleeping baby.
- Bottles aren’t cheap - try a few different ones before buying a lot of only one brand.
You're going to do great, Mom! Enjoy your precious new baby!