Want to Use Those Plastic Eggs From Easter? Make This Sweet Recipe! by Katie Lewis
a year ago
Use those plastic eggs as a mold for this fun treat!
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 bag mini marshmallows
- 6 cups rice cereal
- small chocolate Easter eggs
- plastic Easter eggs
Here's how to make them:
- Melt butter over low heat in saucepan. Add marshmallows and stir until melted.
- Remove from heat and add cereal and stir until well coated.
- Lightly spray interior of the plastic eggs with nonstick cooking spray. If mixture is too sticky, spray your hands, too.
- Fill both sides of the plastic egg with the mixture, slightly over filling one side. Press chocolate egg in the center on one side of the egg.
- Push eggs together to seal and mold together to form an egg.