Simple Cinnamon Roll Waffles Recipe: These Cinnamon Roll Waffles Take Breakfast & Sunday Brunch to the Next Level by Kathleen Braasch
Cinnamon rolls made in a waffle maker? Yes, please. And, you won't believe how easy this cinnamon roll waffles recipe is. Seriously simple (and so delicious)!
The best part? The frosting stays in the divots from the waffle maker. Yum! Just grab them and go. Perfect for Sunday brunch, or breakfast anytime!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 to 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 to 20 minutes
- 1 can (12.4 ounces, 8-count) ready-to-bake cinnamon rolls
- nonstick cooking spray
- waffle maker
Here's how you make them:
- Heat up your waffle maker and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place cinnamon rolls (one at a time) inside the waffle maker and close. Wait a couple minutes.
- While the cinnamon rolls cook, take the frosting from the cinnamon rolls and microwave it for about 10 seconds. (Be sure to remove the metal lid.)
- Remove the waffles from the waffle maker and pour the hot frosting over the top.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Waffle Makers $12 & Up
Waffle Cookbooks $3 & Up
Waffle Mixes $2 & Up
Nonstick Cooking Spray $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.