This Coconut Curry Noodle Bowl From Chef Chloe Coscarelli Is Better Than Takeout! by 30Seconds Food
Just like your favorite takeout but made better at home, this coconut curry noodle bowl created by Chef Chloe Coscarelli for Nasoya can be whipped together in no time and topped with garnishes of your choice. Kick up the spice with extra curry paste, ginger or garlic.
- 8 ounces udon or rice noodles
- 2 tablespoons vegetable or coconut oil
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 2 tablespoons red curry paste
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 package (16 ounces) Nasoya extra-firm tofu, drained and cubed
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 2 cans (13.5 ounces each) coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Toppings: chopped fresh basil or cilantro, toasted cashews, lime wedge
Here’s how to make it:
- Bring a large pot of heavily salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the noodles and cook according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water, reserving pot for later use.
- In the reserved pot, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the garlic, ginger, curry paste and turmeric. Stir for 1 minute until fragrant.
- Add the tofu and salt, and gently toss until tofu is coated.
- Add the coconut milk, cooked noodles, brown sugar and lime juice.
- Cook over medium heat until heated through and adjust seasoning to taste.
- Serve into bowls and garnish with fresh herbs, cashews and a lime wedge.
Nasoya products used in this recipe: