Pudding Pop Recipe: An Easy Nostalgic Recipe for Vanilla & Chocolate Pudding Pops by Donna John
No matter what you think of Bill Cosby, the evidence is clear that pudding pops unwillingly got brought into all the nastiness in 2017. It's time to reclaim the pudding pop! Here's a simple vanilla or chocolate pudding pop recipe that you can serve to the kids as is, or fancy up if you're having company. The verdict? Delicious.
Prep Time: 2 minutes plus 6 hours to freeze
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 6 hours
Servings: Makes 6 pops
- 1 box (3.9 ounces) chocolate instant pudding or vanilla instant pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- melted chocolate, for dipping (optional)
- chopped nuts, grated chocolate, shredded coconut or sprinkles, for dipping (optional)
Here’s how to make them:
- Combine the pudding mix and milk. Whisk for about 2 minutes.
- Carefully spoon into 6 ice pop molds.
- Freeze at least 6 hours.
- If dipping, remove the frozen pudding pops from their molds. Dip about the pudding pops about 1/4 way into the melted chocolate and then sprinkle with chopped nuts, grated chocolate, coconut or sprinkles. Lay on wax paper-lined cookie sheets and freeze until firm.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Instant Chocolate Pudding $3 & Up
Instant Vanilla Pudding $2 & Up
Ice Pop Molds $6 & Up
Sprinkles $3 & Up
Chopped Nuts $4 & Up
Shredded Coconut $2 & Up
Melting Chocolate $4 & Up
Wax Paper $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.