Chicken Wing Recipe: How to Make Chef Sam Davis' Sweet & Spicy Jamaican Chicken Wings by Donna John
Chef Sam Davis has been wowing New Yorkers for the last few years with her Jamaica-inspired recipes. The private chef and caterer has made numerous public appearances and has maintained that bringing a piece of Jamaica into your home is not only doable, but quite easy. Here’s her recipe for sweet and spicy wings!
- 2 1/2 pounds chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon allspice
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons Grace Foods Organic Coconut Oil
- 1/3 cup Grace Foods Sweet and Spicy Hot Sauce
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Here's how to make them:
- Cut and clean chicken wings. Place in a large bowl and add all ingredients except for the hot sauce.
- Place wings on the grill and sear each side for 2 to 3 minutes or until sufficiently brown. Then move chicken to warm side and let rest for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Once they are done, place the wings in a large bowl. Pour in the sweet and spicy hot sauce. Gently toss until every wing is lightly covered. Garnish with scallion.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.