Summer Road Trips With Kids: 5 Ways to Make the Drive Fun for Everyone! by Mei Marcie
Summer is the perfect time for a road trip! Here's how to turn the drive into part of an enjoyable vacation!
- Be safe: Wear seat belts and service your car before you leave.
- Sun protection: For young ones who have less developed pigment cells, sunscreen is a must. Shades and sunglasses for the driver, too.
- Car ride games: Make it fun and a time to learn more about each other. For example, share one thing you don't know that happened at school or work.
- Limit electronic devices: If you must have them on, make it a shared activity, if possible.
- Fun snack stops: Find out a favorite local restaurant in an area you're driving through and take a break!
Take time to enjoy the view!