6 Ways to Keep Your Sanity When Flying With Kids! by Eirene Heidelberger
Traveling With Kids
9 months ago
I have 10 years worth of experience taking our family on countless trips. Here are my tips for making it a painless experience!
- Arrive at the airport early.
- Remind kids of the schedule so they feel in control and understand where they will be and when.
- Kids carry their own bags.
- After security, buy water and make sure you have lots of snacks and real food to keep their tummies full.
- Make it clear to your children they must stay seat belted on the airplane.
- Most important is to bring lots of lots of different activities to keep your gang entertained so you don't have to.