Road Trippin' With Kids: 10 Tips to Help You Stay Sane! by Ashlee Benest
Road Trips Traveling With Kids
6 years ago
Add to collection
Ready for your road trip? Here are my list of musts when traveling with kids!
- Bring lots of snacks and juice.
- Install the YouTube app on your phone. God bless Curious George videos!
- Bring child-friendly tech, such as Leap Frog products loaded with games.
- Carry earplugs in your purse.
- Bring favorite stuffed toys and blankets for cuddling.
- Have extra clothes in a diaper bag.
- Play classical music; it always calms my boys down in the car.
- Make lots of pit stops so kids can stretch their legs.
- Keep books and coloring books in the car.
- Last thing: Pack patience and enjoy!
You've got this, Mom and Dad!