How to Solve Sibling Squabbles on Road Trips With Boarding Passes! by Cheryl Butler
Road Trips Traveling With Kids Hacks
6 years ago
Add to collection
Kids' squabbling over seats in the car can make road trips stressful. To make it easier, I implemented a "boarding pass" system that helps.
- I type out each seat in our car, with the driver side being Side A and the passenger side being Side B.
- In our SUV, the boarding passes may read: Driver’s Side A, Middle Row, Window Seat; or Passenger Side B, Back Row, Middle Seat, etc.
- I glue the positions to cardstock like the airlines do.
- I issue each kid a boarding pass before departure, and they sit in that seat, no questions asked.
- I rotate seats regularly to keep it fair.
Works like a charm!