How to Pack for a 10-Day Trip With Only a Carry-on (for Real) by Nicola Grayling
My husband travels a lot for business and only takes carry-on luggage to save time at the airport. We end up with a suit, shirts, casual clothes, work shoes, sneakers and running clothes, underwear plus toiletries in his case. What I do to get it to fit in a standard TSA carry-on suitcase is this:
- I roll all T-shirts, jeans, sweaters and underwear.
- I place socks into shoes.
- Work shirts get folded.
- I layer the bottom of the case with the rolled items on one side and the shoes on the other.
- I lay the folded shirts on top of those, then add the suit.
- I pop the toiletries in last, on top.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire ... and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Luggage $15 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.