Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party: 6 Tips to Do It Right From a Disney Vacation Planner! by Mary Vaughan
Ready for a spook-tacular time at Walt Disney? Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party takes place in the Magic Kingdom on select nights now through October 31 from 7 p.m. to 12 a.m. Guests can enter park at 4 p.m., and tickets are sold separately. Should you wear a costume? Yes! It’s not required, but it’s fun for all ages. As an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner for MickeyTravels, let me offer some tips on how to prioritize your evening:
- Rare Character Meet and Greets: Meet Moana, Jack Skellington, Seven Dwarfs and Lots-o'-Huggin' Bear. The best time to get in line is before the party starts, right after fireworks or end of the night.
- Boo-to-You Parade: The Halloween Parade at 11:15 p.m. is less crowded.
- Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular Show and HalloWishes Fireworks: Watch the fireworks near Casey’s or the Ice Cream Parlor and then move closer to the castle for the 10:45 p.m. Villain show.
- Magic Shots (Special Photo Opportunities): Photographers will take your photo, and fun surprises will be added to the photos later. Haunted Mansion magic shots are my personal favorite.
- Rides and Dance Parties: New for 2018 are Halloween surprises at Mad Tea Party, Space Mountain and Pirates of the Caribbean. Also new is Storybook Circus. Enjoy the Disney Junior Jam with Disney Junior pals, including Vampirina or dance with Mike and Sully at the Monstrous Scream-O-Ween Ball.
- Trick or Treat (Bags Provided): Trick or treat later on so you don’t have to carry candy all night.
Get more information at MickeyTravels.com!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.