Preparing for House Guests: How to Create an Instant Guest Room for Your Visitors by Marge Jesberger
Since being both a guest and a hostess, I know what makes my guests and me feel comfortable. Here are a few things that will welcome your house guests comfortably:
- Even if you don't have a specific room for expected or unexpected visitors, just add a futon or day bed to any corner of a room.
- Stock a container with toothpaste, shampoo, washcloths, etc.
- Leave a map of your area and upcoming events for your guests.
- Don't forget extra hangers in a designated closet.
- TV and remote control instructions are helpful.
- Also include a nightlight, a waste basket and a few bottles of fresh water.
- Make sure an outlet is available to accommodate all those chargers for phones and laptops.
- Finally, have your guests sign a journal or notebook so that you will have a memory of their visit.
Please share your tips on making house guests feel welcome!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.