SIGGRAPH 2018: 5 Kid-Friendly Areas You Can't Miss at This Tech Conference in Vancouver, Canada by Alex Bryant
The 45th SIGGRAPH Conference & Exhibition on Computer Graphics & Interactive Techniques will be held on August 12 - 16, 2018, in Vancouver, Canada. Here are five areas of the conference you don't want to miss:
- Production and Animation: The iconic SIGGRAPH Computer Animation Festival and Production Sessions programming will showcase the best global minds and creativity in the business.
- Immersive Pavilion: New for 2018, this sight to behold and offer an expansion from the popular VR Village through the Virtual, Augmented and Mixed Reality program.
- Arts and Design: Creative minds converge. Programs like the Art Gallery, Art Papers, and Studio are areas of the conference that celebrate the imagination and spark dialogue between artists, makers and designers.
- Gaming and Interactive: Discover a diverse menu of education and demonstrations of real-time techniques, game design and development, and mobile app technology. The Experience Hall and Immersive Pavilion offer plenty of opportunity to demo the latest interactive advancements.
- New Tech: Before a new technology hits mainstream, it’s on display and in discussion at SIGGRAPH. Attendees are among the first to experience the new gadgets.
Learn more about SIGGRAPH.
Photo: SIGGRAPH Facebook