Flying With Kids: 13 Ways to Make Traveling With Children Easier by Tracey Hempenstall
Does your family vacation involve flying? Here are some terrific tips to keep your sanity intact and everyone smiling during summer travels.
- Buy a travel bag for your stroller. Fill it with bulkier items like a Puddle Jumper life vest.
- Pack two to five days in advance and create a travel toiletry bag for your kids.
- Overhead rolling suitcases offer more space than a diaper bag and can help you get through the airport faster– have your child hold on while you walk to the gate.
- Fly direct if you can.
- Mini containers of Play-Doh are the best for tots. Bring tools for added excitement.
- Books! My kids choose three or four of their favorites.
- Snacks in little baggies are lightweight and you can reuse the baggie for garbage in flight. (Make these fun butterfly snack bags!)
- Reusable water bottles help kids stay hydrated.
- iPads and child-friendly headphones are a must. Try to keep kids off devices a few days before you travel so it becomes an extra-special treat.
- Take it all in stride. Delays happen when you travel. You’ll arrive eventually.
Happy, safe travels!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Puddle Jumper Life Vests $11 & Up
Rolling Suitcases $10 & Up
Mini Play-Doh $8 & Up
Kid's Books $3 & Up
Stickers 3 & Up
Band-Aids $2 & Up
Lollipops $3 & Up
Headphones for Kids $8 & Up
Tablets $69 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.