Truth Tellers for Truth Seekers: Kirsty Spraggon's 5 Lessons to Truth Telling by Alex Bryant
After holding onto a secret for almost two decades, motivational speaker Kirsty Spraggon finally had the courage to set herself free. Here's five lessons from speaking her truth:
- "My desire to heal was greater than my fear."
- "Listen to the deepest, truest part of yourself that's screaming 'tell your truth' and set your self free."
- "Your truth will unlock the door to a you that you haven't met yet."
- "Sharing our truth, it stitches our vulnerability muscles and stitches bravery into every fiber of your being."
- "Sometimes ... success camouflages our unworthiness."
Kirsty is now creating a day for like-minded seekers in Los Angeles who can come and borrow some courage and be inspired by stories from other amazing badass truth tellers.
Join her on April 22, 2018, for a full day and discover how embracing your fears, trusting yourself to feel what you need to heal and going toe-to-toe with your most profound truths, can transform your life. All while laughing, learning and stretching yourself.
Learn more about Truth Telling for Truth Seekers and use discount code TRUTH10.